[rescue] Looking for an USII/300 module and answer to question about PN's

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 18 10:58:42 CST 2006

I think you are in good shape with anothe r501-4849, never mind the "-03" or
Rev 61 information.

If you find yourself concerned about this, I'd suggest buying a pair of
matched 300 MHz CPUs and then sell your odd CPU. If 300 MHz wasn't the
fastest supported CPU, I'd strongly suggest upgrading them - not becuse 300
MHz is slow, but becuse 450 MHz CPUs are pretty cheap these days on eBay
(great for folks with U60s and some U2 systems)...

The E250 is a great machine, esp. once yoou stuff the front with 1.6" SCA
drives and add lots of RAM in thsoe 16 slots...

Lionel