[rescue] Discounted gear

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Wed Jan 18 10:46:08 CST 2006

In the discussion of video cards recently, someone pointed me at a
vendor online where I might inexpensively obtain at least an interim
replacement for my troublesome PCI-E video card.  They did, indeed, have
an nVidia-branded GeForce6600 card (512MB, even) for the price I paid
for my LeadTek; but somehow, I managed not to bookmark the site.

Can whoever it was please jog my memory....?

 Phil Stracchino       phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
 Mobile: 603-216-7037         Landline: 603-886-3518