[rescue] FS/FTGH: Sun kit

Tue Jan 17 13:00:55 CST 2006

>>> Why do you believe this?
>> Because the designers said so. :-)
> OK, I stand corrected! :-)

Sorry about dragging the discussion out so long.  I would have
mentioned that article right at the start if I had remembered it
clearly enough to have been sure it existed and I had a copy.

On the other hand, now - knowing what's there - I'm more frustrated
than ever at the lack of documentation. :-/

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca