[rescue] FS: IBM P202 21" black Trinitron monitor, suit RS6k (UK)

Sebastian Jaenicke sj+rescue at jaenicke.org
Tue Jan 17 08:28:04 CST 2006

On Mon, Jan 16, 2006 at 08:12:58PM -0600, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
[..]
> Indeed.  Mine works with PCs, Macs, SGIs, Suns, and RS/6000s.  I had to
> use a modify a cable to get it to talk to an SGI, though, as SGI uses
> some pins for monitor identification on which the P202 expects to see
> synchronization signals.

Details about the modification would be appreciated - I have both
a P202 and several SGI boxen, but so far didn't succeed in making
them work together.

- Sebastian

--
Progress (n.): The process through which Usenet has evolved from
smart people in front of dumb terminals to dumb people in front
              -- obs at burnout.demon.co.uk