[rescue] FS: IBM P202 21" black Trinitron monitor, suit RS6k (UK)

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Jan 16 20:12:58 CST 2006

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006, Sridhar Ayengar wrote:

>> Make me a decent offer on it (and come and take it away - no chance I
>> can ship it) and it's yours, otherwise it hits ePay fairly soon.
>
> It'll do sync-on-green too.

Indeed.  Mine works with PCs, Macs, SGIs, Suns, and RS/6000s.  I had to
use a modify a cable to get it to talk to an SGI, though, as SGI uses
some pins for monitor identification on which the P202 expects to see
synchronization signals.

--
Jonathan Patschke    )   "A man who never dreams goes slowly mad."
Elgin, TX           (      --Thomas Dolby, "Valley of the Mind's Eye"