[rescue] FS/FTGH: Sun kit

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sun Jan 15 12:41:49 CST 2006

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006, Bryan Gurney wrote:

> I'm across the pond, and more stuff than room as it is, but I have to
> ask: do the Compaq disk arrays take the old-style disk trays (two
> maroon levers and three LEDs on the front)

If this is what you need, I -think- I still have two shelves like that
lying around here somewhere.  I don't think I gave them to Goodwill, but
I could be wrong.

If you want them, I could certainly be arsed to look around.

--
Jonathan Patschke    )   "A man who never dreams goes slowly mad."
Elgin, TX           (      --Thomas Dolby, "Valley of the Mind's Eye"