[rescue] FS/FTGH: Sun kit

Bryan Gurney arb_npx42 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 15 12:05:14 CST 2006

Gah, think I can answer my own question on that: since it's "Storage
System", it's the old white trays with the two maroon levers.  That's what
I see when I do a Google image search on "Compaq Storage System".  If I do
"Compaq Storageworks", I see the aluminum tray ones, so that must've been
after the DEC acquisition.  I don't think the aluminum trays have
provisions for 1.6" high drives anyway.