[rescue] Repairing Sun Exx00 Node Boards

Jeff Cole jeff at flambe.org
Fri Jan 13 07:05:11 CST 2006

On Thu, Jan 12, 2006 at 01:59:48PM -0800, Devin L. Ganger wrote:
> Oh, geez. I no longer remember the exact processor/RAM specs, but here's
> what I do remember:
>
> 7' tall black case (missing the front hinge brackets for the front
> doors, but the doors are present)
> ~700lbs. fully loaded
>
> I'm in the Seattle, WA area

Yeesh. I'm over on the east coast. If it was within a day's drive, I'd
seriously consider it, but, as much as I do want something like that, I
think I'll pass this time. I will see if some friends in the area are
interested in it though.

--
It's not working because:  We've picked COBOL as the language of choice.