[rescue] new to the list: new E250 owner, just saying hello.

Wes Will wwill at siu.edu
Thu Jan 12 14:50:56 CST 2006

At 02:18 PM 1/12/2006 -0600, you wrote:
>SYN
>
>I have been reading this list with great interest. I look forward to

>Doug "Q: Geek?" "A: Guilty." Simmons
>Procedures and Systems Analyst II
>Morris Library Systems
>Southern Illinois University Carbondale

Yes, listers, you have me to blame for Doug.  I sicced him on this list
when he told me he ahd won that E250 auction.  (He's just down the hall
from me, we both work for the same University.)

Give him a little slack.  Guarantee he'll start tying nooses.  (Hiya Doug!
Welcome to the list.  Told you this lot were a hoot, and even weirder en
masse than you could ever imagine.  Oh, and the best conceivable resource
for 'things Rescue' on the planet.)

--
wes will