[rescue] Repairing Sun Exx00 Node Boards

velociraptor velociraptor at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 23:45:04 CST 2006

On 1/11/06, Jonathan C. Patschke <jp at celestrion.net> wrote:
> Board 5 is the repaired board, with its 2 additional processors and 2
> additional GB of memory.  It's run all day without a problem so far.
>
> Best $30 I ever spent at Fry's. :)

I can't tell you how much I miss not being able to just run down to
Fry's to get what I want.  Metro DC area is such a tech wasteland--
MicroCenter and CompUSA just don't cut it.

> [0] Can you tell I don't share the house with an SO? :)

Geek. :)

Since I "converted" him with a used iBook, I think the SO would
put up with that in the computer room/office, but probably not else-
where unless it was "artified".

=Nadine=