[rescue] Vintage Gear in Columbus, OH

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Sun Jan 8 16:36:48 CST 2006

All,

See the attached thread below- Chris posted some stuff to the MacSwap list,
and said that he also had some other non-Mac "vintage" hardware and was
looking for a place to find it new homes.

I responded back and offered to cross-post here- so here it is <grin>. I
can't tell you more than what you see below; please contact Chris directly
if you have questions or you want to pursue a deal.

Steve