[rescue] exb210

alex at lava-net.com alex at lava-net.com
Fri Jan 6 18:17:08 CST 2006

Hi,

The barcode scanner is actually installed/connected.
I figured out why the loader wouldn't move (and why it wouldn't allow
a change of interfaces); The lock the door was removed at some point,
and the unit doesn't like to move anything if the door isn't locked
for obvious reasons.   After I fixed the sensor so it thinks the door
is locked and reset the unit, the arm seems to have tried to get to
it's home posision.  However, it goes to the left side of the library,
crashes into the wall, and tries to keep going...anyone know what I
should check to try and fix this?