[rescue] exb210

alex at lava-net.com alex at lava-net.com
Fri Jan 6 12:24:34 CST 2006

Hi,

Sorry about that, posted before I had got around to downloading the
manual.

It seems that this particular unit does have a barcode scanner.  I
just have to figure out how to change the control mode from SCSI to
console so I can do some tests with the onboard diags.
On a similar note, does anyone know of a program for unix
(specifically linux) that I can use to send raw commands to the SCSI
generic device that the autoloader uses?