[rescue] Winter Cleaning

Aaron Finley aaronfinley at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 14:56:14 CST 2006

Hello all,

I have a large amount of stuff that I haven't been able to get out of
here by the holidays, and I really want to get rid of some of it. For
most of these things, if you are interested, please send me a message
off-list with a decent offer.

First up:

AlphaServer AS4100 Rackmount Type
4x533mhz
2GB RAM
CD/Floppy
5 Qlogic SCSI Cards
#9 Video

2 StorageWorks 68pin UltraSCSI One-Row Units
7 or 8 StorageWorks Power Supplies
StorageWorks DLT
StorageWorks Cards for Larger Rack System HSZ, etc.

$100 for all listed above, you pick up in 16803.

And then,

HP LaserJet 1100, needs new pad seperator
HP LaserJet 1200, bad fuser, good toner
HP LaserJet 1200, bad fuser, good toner
HP LaserJet 1200, good, good toner, missing clear paper tray cover
HP LaserJet 1300, good, 850 pages printed, 75% of toner left, pretty much new
HP LaserJet 1320, needs toner
Apple PowerBook 500mhz, 256MB, 20GB, CD-RW, AirPort Works Fine
Apple PowerBook 800mhz, 512MB, 60GB, DVD, AirPort, Dosen't Turn On
Apple iMac G4 15" 1.25ghz, 1GB RAM, missing drive cage
APC SmartUPS 1400, needs new battery
Qty. 5 or 6 Seagate Cheetah 18.2GB 10K
NEC VT440U Projector, 10 hrs.
Barco 6300DLC Projector, 350 hrs.
Sharp NoteVision5 XG-NV5XB Projector, 253 hrs.
Dell Latitude C840, 1.8ghz, 512mb, 40gb, DVD
Dell Inspiron 5000, 600/500, 192mb, 12gb, CD
Samsung 240T 24" 1920x1280 Flat Panel, Needs Invertor Fix
Dell PowerEdge 1650, 2x1.4, 1GB
3x PowerEdge 1550, 2x933, 1GB
NIB 8X Hp 5.l2GB RW MO
3x HP LaserJet JetDirect 610N
HP JetDirect 600N
HP JetDirect 175X USB w/ PS
12 Used Toners for HP Color Laserjet 4500/4550, 3 Fusers, 3 Roller Kits
2 LaserJet 4550 System Boards, Firmware, RAM
Compaq XP1000, 667mhz, 1GB RAM, 2x 36GB 10K
Compaq Proliant ML330 Tower, 1 CPU, 512mb, No HDD

Thats all I can think of for now. Please note that this stuff is what
was left from donating alot of stuff to Goodwill, so it is all of
value.

-- Aaron Finley