[rescue] Netra t1 105 question

Michael-John Turner mj at turner.org.za
Wed Aug 30 13:06:27 CDT 2006

On Wed, Aug 30, 2006 at 09:54:09AM -0600, Dan Duncan wrote:
> I use my registered copy of ZOC for OS/2 and windows.  Plus it
> does ssh (and zmodem over ssh) and will connect to a named pipe
> virtual serial console for a vmware instance.

I remember using ZOC under OS/2 waybackwhen - was a great piece of
software. Wish I still had my OS/2 Warp CD so I could try and resurrect a
system to fiddle with (I loaned the CD to a friend when his $EMPLOYER lost
their CD and he later went to the UK with it). Still have 2.1, but Warp was
certainly superior (and I don't think I have a TCP/IP stack for 2.1).

Ah, the good ol' days... :)

-mj
--
Michael-John Turner | http://mjturner.net/