[rescue] Netra t1 105 question

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Aug 29 13:11:11 CDT 2006

On Tue, 29 Aug 2006, Michael Parson wrote:

>> I *always* use my registered copy of Telix for DOS.
>
> I don't have a 5.25" floppy drive to read my registered copy of Telix
> any more.

If you can get it read once, put it in a tiny hard drive image and PXE
boot systems with it.  I haev a PXE-boot hard drive image at work that
has Ghost, Dell diagnostics, Dell firmware updates, Telix, and Windows
2.0.3 (for gits and shiggles).

It's simultaneously amazing and depressing how well modern amd64-
architecture systems that still use BIOS will happily pretend that it's
1987 all over again.

--
Jonathan Patschke    )   "A man who never dreams goes slowly mad."
Elgin, TX           (      --Thomas Dolby, "Valley of the Mind's Eye"