[rescue] SS Voyager cable info sought

Joost van de Griek jvdg at sparcpark.net
Sat Aug 26 08:32:21 CDT 2006

On 8/23/06 3:18 AM, Ron Wickersham wrote:

> the cable 530-2063-01 has two female connectors (with the conductor strips on
> the top and bottom of the opening) while the battery, powersupply and DC port
> on the rear of the voyager have male connectors (with the central tongue which
> has conductor strips on the top and bottom of the tongue).
>
> the cable is wired 1:1, i.e. with both ends facing you with the cut off
> corners used for polarization on top, the upper left contact on one plug goes
> to the upper left contact and so forth down the line. i also checked and there
> are no jumpers between contacts, and all ten are wired thru on the cable
> (maybe they're not all needed but the cable connects all ten).

Does anyone on the list actually have this cable? If so, is there any
information on the connectors that may give a clue as to where they may be
obtained? I have two Voyagers, three batteries and one PSU, but no cable to
charge the batteries. I'd gladly roll my own, probably to find out the
batteries are dead. Then we can discuss rebuilding Voyager batteries.

,xtG
.tsooJ
--
If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by
candlelight.