[rescue] Voyager status [was SS Voyager cable info sought]

Fri Aug 25 00:39:50 CDT 2006

> So now I'm off to solder some patch wires to the I/O board to bring
> all eight power-compartment lines out to pins on the serial-port
> DB25.  Then I'll solder up a suitable Y connector for the serial
> port.  Then I'll see about modding one of my power bricks....

Okay, the machine is back together, with the patch wires in place.  It
still works, even :) - I'm typing this on it.  I assume the power stuff
is brought out to the connector, but I haven't yet done anything with
it, so that's just an assumption so far.

It's late enough, though, that the Y cable and the power-brick hackery
will have to wait for another day.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca