[rescue] Dual headed U10

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 19 08:07:48 CDT 2006

>On Aug 17, 2006, at 09:46, velociraptor wrote:

<snip>
>> I'm a little fussy about my gear[0], thus I'm conservative about about
>> cleaning products. I bought a big bottle of iKlear Apple polish.  It
>> was pretty pricey, but how much do you really use?  I clean my screens
>> *maybe* once every 3 months or so, a little more often on the
>> PowerBook (I use it around the keyboard and case too).  Most of the
>> time, I just dust my screens.

I bought a small box of 10 two-pouch iKlear packets for my PowerBook back when I first got it (Dec. 2001?), and still have a few left - they work great, and I think it was just under $1/packet. Once I got the piece of leather to sit between my keyboard and display, the need to clean my screen diminished greatly...

Lionel