[rescue] Dual headed U10

Thu Aug 17 09:36:30 CDT 2006

> Foam cleanser seems to work well on LCDs, I've found.  Is there
> something I should know before I kill too many of those? ;)

Actually, I recently got a machine with an integral LCD panel.  It had
some substance on the panel in acouple of spots - I suspect it of being
adhesive residue from tape.

I was wondering how best to deal with it; I tried the cheap approach
first, with a wad of tissue (in my case I used toilet paper) dampened
with saliva.  Worked a treat.  Next I would have tried rubbing alcohol;
I'm glad I didn't have to go to that, since I don't know what it would
have done to the screen....

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca