[rescue] Dual headed U10

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Aug 14 15:07:17 CDT 2006

On Mon, Aug 14, 2006 at 03:00:58PM -0500, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> A system like a U2 can get by with only a coule inches of foam around
> the perimiter in my opinion. Heck, you could almost put an address on
> the chassis and drop it off at the post office ;^)

I had someone ship me a system like that once.

Via FedEx Priority Overnight.

It was a MicroVAX II.

http://www.trailingedge.com/images/microvax2.jpg

Apparently someone in their shipping department missed the "ship as cheaply
as possible".  Priority Overnight for the VAX plus a couple boxes of
rackmount Eagle hard drives was something on the order of $650 according to
the airbill.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford