[rescue] WTB: Cisco C3524 and C3512

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 8 15:15:31 CDT 2006

My Replay has a 30 second skip, don't know if new ones still do.

Seems to me it should be easy to implement in MythTV (or similar) - there is an issue when you overshoot (when they squeeze in an extra 15 second spot, esp. on reruns of older shows)...

I would like the ability to trim out commercials off-line, iMovie style - run the movie, pick a start and end point, click on "snip" and it is gone...

Replays also network quite well (sharing programs between units on a network) and there is software available to make a WinPC (or other, the software is multi-platform Java code) act as a ReplayTV archive (replaypc.sourceforge.net?)

Lionel