[rescue] WTB: Cisco C3524 and C3512

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Tue Aug 8 10:33:02 CDT 2006

> I'm looking forward to it slowing significantly as well.  No real sign
> of dropping here, but houses are starting to be on the market longer.

It will take a bit, but it is going to happen.

> I'm in an apartment as well.  There for we have a kitchen, bedroom,
> bathroom, and machine room (some refer to it as a living room).  As a
> result I'm heavily limited in how much computing power I can run.  But,
> when we do have a house, the office and machine room will be called the
> office and machine room rather than bedroom 3 and 4 (assuming they were
> originally bedrooms rather than a basement or garage.
> I think the optimal for me would be a place with a walk in basement to
> use as a machine room so that the garage could be used for other stuff,
> like maybe a small sound studio.  Or, my wife likes the idea of using
> the garage as a place to house her car.  What a preposterous idea.

Hah! Yes. Unfortunately in my neck of the woods (Virginia Beach/Norfolk),
you can't have basements due to the high water table.

> That truck is way cool looking.

Much thanks. The city said I could park it in their lot, just not run the
display. I asked for reference to the ordinance, and also have contacted
city council. We will see.