[rescue] (Offtopic) X-Message-Flag fun for Outlook users

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Mon Aug 7 01:01:12 CDT 2006

On Sun, 6 Aug 2006, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> The only thing that will fix it is changes to all MTAs, and make them
> strict, and find a way to truly hurt the spammers.

That's why I like the idea of prison time for spammers...

"The reason you're being raped in the shower is because you've opted in
to be raped in the shower.  If you prefer not to be raped in the shower,
please talk to Bubba over there."  (Bubba will of course merely subject
you to more shower rape.)

-DanD

# Sure a bunch of people have climbed Mt. Everest without supplemental
# oxygen, but I bet hardly anyone has done it without pants.  (Ward Cobleigh)