[rescue] (Offtopic) X-Message-Flag fun for Outlook users

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Tue Aug 1 13:35:55 CDT 2006

Sat, 29 Jul 2006 @ 18:39 -0400, Phil Stracchino said:

> I never even down^H^H^H^Hupgraded to XP.  My gamebox runs 2KSP5.

Same here.

I tried XP and could not believe how much slower it was than 2000.

Besides, XP *IS* 2000, just with some additions.

Microsoft artificially refuses to release the useful features of XP for
2000.

*THEY ARE THE SAME DAMNED OS* so there really is no reason to have ever
release XP in the first place.

Oh well...

Vista, to me, sounds like more things we don't need and not the things
we do need.

Sigh...

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["I wish life was not so short. Languages
take such a time, and so do all the things one wants to know about." - J.