[rescue] LCD monitor diagnosis

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sun Apr 30 21:25:13 CDT 2006

Sat, 29 Apr 2006 @ 23:11 -0600, Dan Duncan said:

> So.... instead of preventing handicapped people from using
> those 3 spaces for however long the jerk was shopping, your
> friend prevented handicapped people from using those 3 spaces
> for even longer...
>
> How many tickets did your rocket scientist of a friend give
> himself for that one?

If the SUV owner had a habit of doing this, and he probably did, then perhaps
the ticketing has convinced him to stop.

In that case, the delay to remove the SUV might well have been worth it.

> I wonder if he'll ever do that again?

Hopefully not.

At my university, there were a couple of jerks who would always park crooked,
take up spaces, and block people in. He often would park right beside really
close, and I wasn't sure if he did it on purpose or not.

He finally ended up parking so close I couldn't get into my car. The windows
were down in his vehicle, and my driver's side window was down. So, I crawled
through his car to get into mine.

I thought about hot-wiring it and driving into a nearby pond, but it was just
a momentary fantasy.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- [javalin: an unwieldy programming weapon used
to stab a software project through the heart until dead]