[rescue] LCD monitor diagnosis

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Sat Apr 29 18:36:29 CDT 2006

" From: Phil Stracchino <phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net>
"
" Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
" > Don Y wrote:
" >>We have "wheelchair" plates.  There doesn't seem to be too much
" >>grumbling about that.  But, these "portable tags" that you hang
" >>from rear view mirror are just too easy to abuse.  Hence the
" >>effort to try to do something about them.
" >
" > I have a problem with measures like that.  I often use a portable tag
" > because I am often traveling with my 94-year-old grandmother who doesn't
" > walk as easily as she used to.  She doesn't have a driver's license, and
" > she doesn't own a car.  Hence, no license and no license plate.
"
" I understand New Hampshire has specific "multi-vehicle" placards for
" that purpose.  I'm not quite clear how they differ from the regular
" placards.

MA gives the handicapped person a tag they hang from the mirror of
whatever vehicle they're in, and it has their pic on it to deter abuse.
my mother and aunt both have them.