[rescue] LCD monitor diagnosis

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Fri Apr 28 13:30:25 CDT 2006

Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> Fri, 28 Apr 2006 @ 06:12 -0400, Phil Stracchino said:
>>Who says "pain and suffering" is frivolous?  I've been in constant pain
>>for seven years now, my quality of life has gone to festering shit, and
>>I don't see anything particularly frivolous about either of those.
>

> In your case it isn't.
>
> I didn't say eliminate all of them, just apply frivilous lawsuit rules to
> them. Right now I don't believe they do.

*nod*  Personally, I don't think the US court system has *enough*
protection against frivolous lawsuits.  All the time I've been in the
US, I've only ever heard of one woman being declared a vexatious litigant.

I think this over-tolerance of bullshit lawsuits is a large part of the
problem with the US judicial system.

Nevertheless, it's a bit of a sensitive subject at times.