[rescue] [gsm at mendelson.com: Cable specs on Jaton Geforce2 MX-400 64MB PCI Video Card]

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Wed Apr 26 16:41:16 CDT 2006

I sent the following message to the group:

> Hi, I rescued a video card with an odd connector on it for the TV out.
>
> At one time I owned the card and had the TV cable for it, but it was traded
> to someone, who has since lost the cable.

> I tried to register for technical support, but they want the serial number
> to register and I don't want to take the computer apart.

I want to publicly applogize to Jaton. After I sent this, I received the
access I needed via email. I registered the card with a obviously bogus
serial number and asked for the information I needed.

They just sent me an email with a location to buy the cable from, for $7.00.
I wonder if they will ship to Israel?

In case anyone looks this up in an archive:

	http://store.anvshopper.net/jacbsrcoutca.html

Geoff.

IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667  IL Fax: 972-2-648-1443 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838