[rescue] Ultra AXe question

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 18 21:10:37 CDT 2006

Caleb,

I've got two (I think), and maybe a spare U60 as well.

I've got way too much of this stuff, and I have to get rid of it.

I suspect I'll only get rid of a few systems, though I know Bob wants *stuff*, and maybe Nadine would like some too.

Bottom line, if you miss TCF, the only difference will be shipping after the fair...

Ken