[rescue] Odd SBUS cards - anyone want?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Apr 5 00:59:19 CDT 2006

On Tue, 4 Apr 2006, Andrew Weiss wrote:

>> And the best cause of all is getting all the stuff I'm not using out
>> of
>> the garage. :)
>
> That's what I'm aiming to do, but like your Challenge system, there's
> a point where the stuff becomes utter garbage (nobody comes to pick
> it up).

I'd like to point out that a large part of the Challenge being garbage
was that it didn't work due to a cracked midplane.  I'd also like to
point out the three-foot-tall stack of boards I pulled from it prior to
putting the chassis in a -museum-.

That's ever-so-slightly different compared to tossing the whole thing in
a landfill.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )   "Let me hear you make decisions
Elgin, TX          (     without your television."