[rescue] Odd SBUS cards - anyone want?

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Tue Apr 4 22:12:36 CDT 2006

On Apr 4, 2006, at 5:47 PM, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:

> And the best cause of all is getting all the stuff I'm not using
> out of
> the garage. :)

That's what I'm aiming to do, but like your Challenge system, there's
a point where the stuff becomes utter garbage (nobody comes to pick
it up).  I have a stack of RS/6000 model 250's of unknown status, an
Apollo 433 with dead disks that looks like it was beat with a car
(that I pieced back together at H2K2), a stack of SS2's and SS1's, a
POWERstation 320e (which I may keep), a Sun 3/60, etc.

To me this is pure junk.  I also have various beat up 601 Macs.

I have all my GOOD stuff inside. (some of it still quite old)

Andrew