[rescue] Odd SBUS cards - anyone want?

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Mon Apr 3 19:43:48 CDT 2006

On Mon, Apr 03, 2006 at 08:15:27PM -0400, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> On the other hand, at this point I consider it unlikely I'll ever find a
> practical use for my E3000, except maybe to max its RAM and put it out
> on indefinite loan to Freenode as a node server.

Eek.

I would have thought it would be an excellent compile machine,
development machine, household server, or all of the above.  The 400mhz
CPUs are extremely tasty, and the 333s or 336s are pretty nice as well.
I bet that if you have enough of them, even the 250s are decent.

--
Joshua D. Boyd
jdboyd at jdboyd.net
http://www.jdboyd.net/