[rescue] ham gear

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Mon Nov 28 18:31:14 CST 2005

> Some of what the Rednex do probably qualifies as country hip-hop,
> although I can't keep track of what "officially" qualifies as hip-hop
> these days.

RedNex? The technoish countryish cotton eye joe people? I had a real issue
with that song. In the credits it said something about Future Crew studios
or something. I was always wondering if there was a tie between the Rednex
cotton eye joe people and the old demo group from ?the netherlands? or
whever abouts they were from. You know, Purple Motion, Second Reality,
Fishtro, etc.

Will check out the other suggestion :-)

				-- Ethan