[rescue] ham gear

Devin L. Ganger devin at thecabal.org
Mon Nov 28 18:26:45 CST 2005

[re: hip-hop and country]

on 11/28/2005 3:51 PM Ethan O'Toole wrote:

> I've heard they have mixed the two, but haven't quite experienced it yet
> myself.

Four words: Cowboy Troy kicks ass.

He's one of Big & Rich's posse.

Some of what the Rednex do probably qualifies as country hip-hop,
although I can't keep track of what "officially" qualifies as hip-hop
these days.

ObRescue: Anyone in the Seattle area have a U2 they need to find a new
home for? I would like to get my hands dirty with Solaris 10. While I
can probably scrape up a machine to run the x86 version on, I'd rather
stick with SPARC if I can.

--
Devin L. Ganger <devin at thecabal.org>
Homepage: http://www.thecabal.org/~devin/