[rescue] ham gear

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Mon Nov 28 17:25:30 CST 2005

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005, Patrick Finnegan wrote:
> Gee, I can't believe no one on this list has found a solution to that...
> an application on the pilot that you can type in your message, and it
> spits out the morse to tap out... and to go the other way on the other
> side. :)

I already have that app on my cellphone.  It beeps, flashes, or vibrates
(or any combo) anything I type in into Morse... assuming my battery isn't
dead and the phone hasn't gotten wet.  I'd hate to rely on that in such
an emergency.

> Aren't computers wonderful? :)

If by "wonderful" you mean soul-sucking leeches.

-DanD

# Never pet a burning dog.