[rescue] Stuff needing a new home

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Tue Jan 25 19:13:30 CST 2005

Oh crap... I'm not local and didn't catch the no ship thing...

Either way if the stuff I asked for is still available, I'll
see if anyone on the list that is local could pick it up, or
maybe if I cover the cost for you to take it to a pack and
ship place (or toss you some extra dinero to pack it....)

Definately want to find out if one of the 3/80s has the
revision mainboard I want, and interested in that Sun SCSI
enclosure....

-- Curt