[rescue] OSX Internet Sharing

Michael Schiller schiller at agrijag.com
Sun Jan 16 11:57:23 CST 2005

Hi All.

I know this is probably not the best place to ask, but...

I just started using Apple's 'Internet Sharing' on my powermac to
connect my iBook wirelessly. I can't seem to find how to restrict
access to a particular machine (MAC address, or WEP, or anything). Am I
missing something that's staring me in the face? Thanks.

-Mike