[rescue] Cleaning out, anyone want some FREE stuff?

Bruce Pullig bruce at pullig.com
Wed Jan 12 19:56:50 CST 2005

Updated list of items available for FREE (or almost free):
2 x Sun SPARCstation 1 with memory and frame buffers.   I think one has a
hard drive.  Both need new NVRAMs.

Sun Enterprise exx00 System board (501-4312) with 2 250MHz CPUs (501-4836)
and unknown amount of memory.

Sun Enterprise exx00 I/O Board (501-4287)

Sun Enterprise 3x000 clock board (501-2975)

ADIC FCR-100 Fibre channel-SCSI router.  Add wide differential tape library
or disks to your SAN. (I used this to add the RSMs that have been spoken
for to my SAN at home.)

Sun type 4 keyboard and optical mouse.

Sun Camera II (Still in original box)

2 x Sun SBUS Video cards (not frame buffers) for use with Sun Camera above.
(501-2232)

Sun SBUS Fibre Channel HBA (501-3060) Uses GBICs, but none are included

Sun SBUS Fibre Channel HBA (501-2553) Uses non-standard 370-1426 module 1
is included

SunPC 486DX Accelerator SBUS (501-1981)

Sun Ultra SCSI Differential SBUS (370-2443)

Sun SBUS quad ethernet card (501-2062)

Sun frame buffer (501-2955)

Sun frame buffer (501-1718)

Dell PowerEdge 2200 server with Dual Pentium II 233MHz processors, on-board
SCSI, extra 10/100Base-T adapter, unknown amount of memory, 2 x 18GB SCSI
hard drives.

First come first served, unless Bill Bradford wants something.

Bruce