[rescue] Cleaning out, anyone want some FREE stuff?

Bruce Pullig bruce at pullig.com
Wed Jan 12 12:43:27 CST 2005

I need to clean out, and I don't have time to test, or properly configure
these systems, so I'm offering them here for FREE, first come first served.

I would prefer Houston Area (Richmond-Rosenberg or Galleria area) pick up
(and anyone who picks up stuff from my home in Richmond can go through my
box of SBUS cards and stock up on frame buffers, QFE, SunPC, NVRAM, memory,
and miscellaneous Sun parts.)

I can ship items if you will pay packing & shipping costs, and enough for a
cheap lunch.

1 x Sun Ultra 1 170E (167MHz, 10/100Base-T) with memory, and hard drive,
frame buffer.

2 x SCSI RSM (JBOD) from a Sun StorEdge A3000 (RSM-2000) both are wide
differential and filled with 9GB drives.  If memory serves me they have 7
hard drives per RSM.

2 x Sun SPARCstation 1 with memory and frame buffers.   I think one has a
hard drive.  Both need new NVRAMs.

1 x Sun IPX with memory, 2 year old NVRAM, and hard drive.  This was a
working part of my cluster until about 6 months ago.  It was running fine
before I shut it down.  If memory serves me it has a QFE card installed.

Somewhere I have a Sun type 4 keyboard and optical mouse.

All parts are believed to be in good condition, or I'd just throw them away.

Bruce

--
Bruce Pullig
www.pullig.org