[rescue] Solaris 10 free seminar ...

James Fogg james at jdfogg.com
Fri Feb 25 09:54:18 CST 2005

> >>Yeah. Me, too. Boston is 2.5 hours from here and I think Stamford is
> >>another 2.5 hours after that. Probably more. Bummer.
> >>
> >>Steve
> >

> > And you are where?
>
> Beautiful Brunswick, Maine about 1.5 hours up the coast from Portsmouth...

Very nice! My family owned a cottage on York Beach, ME when I was
younger and I have lots of family around ME. The last thing my mother
wanted to do when she knew she was dying was to visit the Nubble light
house one last time.

My wife, a Pennsylvanian 98% of her life, would like to see the ME
coast. Since I'm in New London, NH I think I should make time to do that
this summer.