[rescue] Trade offer:

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Thu Feb 24 16:28:21 CST 2005

I have a nice HP C3000 series workstation. 400MHz PA 8500 CPU with 2 MB
cache. 512 MB (2 x 256) 9 GB, CD/FD etc. You will need a USB keyboard
and rodent and an EVC > VGA adapter ($20 on feebay) Case is in good
shape.

What I'd like in exchange is a decent G4 Mac. Either Yikes/Sawtooth or
better. I'd consider a B&W if you wanna toss in some cash or other
trade goodies.

PLMK if you wanna trade.

--
Mike N

It doesn't matter if you are greatly outnumbered in a fight involving
martial arts. Your enemies will wait patiently to attack you one by
one... dancing around in a threatening manner until you have dispatched
their predecessors.