[rescue] PDP 11/44 available near Plymouth Meeting, PA

Mark G. Thomas Mark at Misty.com
Tue Feb 8 22:19:11 CST 2005

Hi,

I've decided to get rid of my PDP-11/44.  If anyone is interested in it,
and willing and able to get it, please let me know.  I know almost
nothing about it.  Note that this is not just the CPU box, but the
whole cabinet, including some sort of DEC cartridge tape drive, but no
disks or other storage.  I was told the unit is complete and was working
when it went into storage, though I haven't fired it up.

Anyway, I'm near Plymouth Meeting, PA.  Email me off-list if you are
ready, willing, and able to get this beast.

Mark

--
Mark G. Thomas (Mark at Misty.com)
voice: 215-591-3695