[rescue] OpenWindows 1.0 anyone...?

Per Sandstrom psand at mac.com
Tue Feb 8 19:42:20 CST 2005

I've fallen in love with an old Sun-4/110 from 1988 - the slowest
SPARC ever made (it spins at 14.28 MHz). As I want to run this
sparcosaur as vintage as possible, I've loaded SunOS 4.0.3 from the
tapes I got with the machine. Quite fun, it was my first tape install
ever...

Does anyone happen to have the matching "unbundled" OpenWindows 1.0
release? It's from 1989, so it should be on tape. I'd also be
interested in other vintage software suitable for this monster from
the past: NeWS, SunWrite/SunDraw, FrameMaker for SunView, whatever.

Per