[rescue] 420R/220R rail kit

Eric Webb ttlchaos at randomc.com
Wed Aug 24 21:34:10 CDT 2005

Anyone have a 420R or 220R in rack config (or a spare rail set) that wouldn't
mind taking it down for a minute to do some quickie measurements for me?
Still trying to find something that'll work for my E250 without busting the
bank.  The mammoth Accuride slides they used on the E250 are expensive and
the ones from 420R/220R are a lot cheaper out there.

Or is the 250 just so much heavier than the 220/420 that I'm going to have
problems?

I've been trying to get this thing rackable for the last couple weeks.. wanna
get it off my office floor and in the colo!

Thanks,
Eric