[rescue] Shipment from UK

Michael Vergallen mvergall at pandora.be
Fri Apr 29 18:43:52 CDT 2005

> you could try breaking it into two shipments, the bare chassis and
> everything you can easily pull - cards, power supplies...

The problem is that where it is located there is no-one who could take it appart because they don't have the experiense
of doing it. That's why I got mine on the cheap...I payed 200 UK Pounds for it. I will try and find a transportor even if it
costs me 150 UK Pounds to ship I will still have a bargain...

Michael