[rescue] Shipment from UK

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Fri Apr 29 16:54:07 CDT 2005

" From: "Michael Vergallen" <mvergall at pandora.be>
"
" I've got a E4000 whom I need to ship from the UK to belgium. Does anyone know a UK based trasporter who could handle this ?
"
" I've checked UPS & DHL but they can't do it because of the weight namely it weighs 72 Kg. I've got it at a resonable price.

you could try breaking it into two shipments, the bare chassis and
everything you can easily pull - cards, power supplies...