[rescue] i'm in love

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Apr 28 23:01:20 CDT 2005

On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 04:34:59PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> > What was your final install size?
> root at bradford:/> df -h
> Filesystem             size   used  avail capacity  Mounted on
> /dev/dsk/c0t0d0s0       32G   2.5G    29G     8%    /

I just realized - ~350-400M of this is my OpenSolaris source
code, patches, and build tools, and another ~100M is stuff
under /zone/.

So, for the Solaris install itself, ~2G.  The install didn't even
ask me for CD3 - it went from 2 to 4.  I figure 3 is mostly the
Application Server stuff and StarOffice.

Bill

--
bill bradford
houston, texas