[rescue] Sun's new policy sucks...

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Thu Apr 7 09:50:40 CDT 2005

Bill wrote:

> Wait a minute, I guess you are right - no more contract
> patches via FTP.
>
> That blows.

   That blows a horn. That blows, indeed, like the whole brass section.
   I don't run a web browser on my servers, thankyouverymuch, though I
don't especially mind cranking up FTP once in a while to grab a patch.
Or I _didn't_ mind, since now I can't.
   Between the *precipitous* decline in Sun Support phone help over the
past 12 months and this, I have to ask: what's going on up in
Burlington? I've been a believer in Sun's stuff for a long time, but I'm
getting a little worried.
-wde
--
Will Enestvedt