[rescue] 3B2 Rescue

Joshua Benedetto dasbooterror at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 21:26:54 CDT 2005

Previously I had seen some noise on here about 3B2s and that people had parts.

Currently I'm the proud owner of "PIT1", the former server that was
servicing Pittsburgh, PA AT&T Networking division. (Dumpster rescued)

Its a 3B2-1000-70 but i have no root access to the machine, i have a
unprivileged account and it has a dead card. but though the magic of
mcp it will boot.

I'm looking for software to possibly re-install / recover the system so
i can make this system operational again

Thank you all for your time,
Joshua Benedetto